Our beautiful and simple to use administration dashboard is the heart of our data-driven informatics system. All routes, schedules, trips, stops, and Real-Time Passenger Information (RTPI) endpoints (such as mobile apps, two-way SMS, and smart bus stop signs) are managed from a web interface. With constant and automatic updates, the latest version of our web-based software will always be available to use on demand.
- Robust & Reliable
- Cloud-based hosting virtually guarantees 99.9% uptime
- Our services are monitored 24/7 with immediate notification to our staff of any outages.
- Service area can be easily expanded to nearby agencies
- Accessible from all modern web browsers – does not require standalone software to be installed
- Full Dispatch Functionality
- Easily modify trip, vehicle, and driver assignments
- Text-based communication to vehicle operators (if using our hardware); message is read aloud to driver to minimize distraction
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) & Reports generated to your specifications, including:
- Schedule Adherence
- Estimated Fuel Consumption
- Operational hours
- Average Speed
- Exceptions (including route deviation)
- Passenger Trips (compatible APC required)
- Passenger Counting & Vehicle Capacity (compatible APC required)
- Historical Data & Analysis
- DVR-like access and playback of vehicle route activity
- 5 years of data retention (accessible online)
- Data Ownership
- Full control of your collected data
- Easily export your latest transit information into static GTFS files for Google Transit at any time (unrestricted)
Our extensive experience creating branded mobile applications for single mode fixed route and demand response transit systems empower our customers’ ridership with relevant real-time information at their fingertips. Building upon your agency’s brand positively engages your ridership and enhances the perception of transit service; significantly improving rider satisfaction.
- Real Time Passenger Information (RTPI) for your ridership
- Designed for beautiful aesthetics and intuitive simplicity
- Branded for your organization with custom app and bus icons
- App data is maintained from web-based administration dashboard (fare information, schedules, bus icons, etc)
- Frequently updated with feature enhancements, bug fixes, and the latest app design principles
- Android & iOS (iPhone / iPad)
Designed with an intuitive interface for ease of use and to minimize driver distraction (including reducing or eliminating the need for operator login), our full stack CAD/AVL/RTPI system harnesses proven industry-leading ITS hardware combined with the dynamic flexibility of commercially available tablets.
Our system supports a variety of integrations including, but not limited to: Single Sign On (SSO), multiplex interface (J1708 / J1939 / CAN), farebox support, destination signs, audio visual annunciator systems (AVAS), automatic passenger counting (APC) systems, Onboard WiFi, and select Digital Video Recording (DVR) systems.
Vehicle tracking is accomplished using a standard cellular iPad Mini loaded with our PeakTransit™ Driver app and mounted to the vehicle using a ruggedized iPad mount. It is charged using our integrated charging system (12 / 24 volts), directly wired into the vehicle ignition. Vehicle operators can also review their daily work manifests (duty assignments). Fully automatic operator login with optional iBeacon / BLE identification technology.
- 1 meter GPS accuracy (3 feet) / 45 second (max) cold GPS signal acquisition
- 5 second reporting interval
- Reports vehicle location when charging (ignition “on”) and driver app is open until charging stops (ignition “off”). Manual override capable.
- Easily replaceable with readily available consumer iPads and remotely provisioned
- Automated operator login using iBeacons installed in vehicle and identification cards (optional)
- Units can be quickly swapped between vehicles
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Moisture, vibration, impact, heat, & dust resistant (exceeds IP65 & MIL-STD-810G)
- Send and receive canned messages between vehicle operator and dispatch (sending disabled while vehicle is in motion)
- Covert Alarm is triggered by vehicle operator or through the administrative dashboard (microphone monitoring and increased reporting frequency)
- Vehicle data is encrypted during transmission to server database
Additionally, the driver app has an additional feature only accessible to authorized supervisor vehicles. Once placed in an authorized vehicle, the app automatically switches to supervisor mode – enabling an overview of all routes, vehicle statuses (including passenger counts if applicable), and duty assignments; allowing for any manual dispatch functions if necessary.